Siapa Aku

My photo
Mid Glamorgan, Wales, United Kingdom
Pernah menuntut secara formal di srias, mmas, kmk, unikl miat, sekarang di usw, uk.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Don't ever think to test your Iman (1)




Bismillah...

It is a quiet weekend with my tiny wallet beside. I planned to do some part-time job, earn some cash for my daily expense. And so my luck is there since, Kapan (we called him, I don't know either how he got the name) was recruiting men for event security guard. It is a surprising to know what kind of event he had for this weekend.



Event security is the coolest part-time job I had done before. As simple as a dark plain hat with sunglasses, others will respect you like a CIA, aha~ (just because the job is easy, no tense, no hard work, no string attached.. I will call it a cool job..hehe)

Usually this kind of job need me to guard the event places. It could be main stage equipments, shirts store, marathon kits and so on and so forth. The task will be given by the boss. I am used to be security-man for sport day or national marathon. Just to earn extra pocket money.


The part-time job teaches me a lot. At least I know what kind of people did Malaysia has. I can see the cultures, habits on sport events, learn body language reactions, and not an exception I can also have some street dakwah in there, even though I'm not not a good one for that. At least I tried.

I can figure out on how hard Muslim in any occasion or event to pray. No sensitivity there. Or it can be said like they didn't know who they are in this tiny smally world. We call it, who,why,where basic questions. So I know, it is a long journey of dakwah, 'perjuangan dakwah masih jauh dan panjang'... until we could say, "if you wanna see what Islam is all about, just look onto me myself".

I do have usrah and liqa' for the sake of my own 'safety', still I am not earning a good muslim status yet (may Allah ease everything for me). Rasanya dah buat DnT, tapi bila pi kerja, tengok suasana, timbul 'eh, ramai lagi la...'


Cut the crap, this time the event was different...

I don't even know what kind of event I need to guard. Abu (not a real name) didn't tell me either. It was already 8 pm when we need to report at the event base. It is a rush after all, with maghrib at that time was 7.32 pm. Nevertheless, we manage to be at the base but a little bit late.

It was a dark street, ehem, it was a six-lane roads actually, three go three come. Just to get to the entrance gate, all need to pass by the dark road. I start to think why the Majlis Bandaraya didn't come and repair whatever discrepancies there. The lamp of course. oh, its okay then because I saw the electricity for the main tent is there, with blinking lightblue, red, some orange, then red back. Like a disco party I'd looked on TV and movies. (Aha, there have been hints already)

My heart started to beat harder and faster. It is not a good sign, I monologue. As my ride toward the entrance, I saw many medium size white box. I tried to have positive thoughts, maybe they are selling some junkies, sweets, or else carbonate drink. And off we go, it was really a dozen of drink cans in the box. But with the tag "Carslberg".

Astaghfirullah, I don't know what to say anymore. My heart starts beating faster and faster and it never stops since then.

***********to be continued..


No comments:

Post a Comment